My name is Charelton Kubera and my work is my passion.
I absolutely love what I do and have a talent in understanding people and their bodies. My calling in life is to help people achieve a healthy and balanced lifestyle as I believe that this is one of the key components to total bliss. You can take comfort in knowing that I will provide you with services that no one else in Manitoba can offer.
I celebrate many hobbies in life. These hobbies include preparing alkaline vegan dishes, outdoor activities and an appreciation for nature.
Thank you and take care,
- Charelton Kubera
Charelton's Education and Experience
- Advanced Remedial Massage Therapist (Massage Therapy College of Manitoba) - Diploma, 2200 Hour Program - 2005
- Foot Reflexology (Reflexology Association of Canada) - Certification, 245 Hour Program -2004
- Usui Reiki - Reiki Training Level 1 and 2 - 2003
- Certified Structural Integration Practitioner (Guild For Structural Integration) - Boulder, Colorado, 530 Hour Program - 2006
- Basic Psych-K Facilitator - 2009
- Advanced PSYCH-K facilitator - 2010
- Laughter Leader - 2010
- Certified Aston® Patterning Practitioner - 2012
- Advanced Artho Kinetics Certification - 2015
- pH Coach Certification (Trained with the pH miracle Center) - 2013